RE: [Issue-101] Replacement for the other of the diagrams in the Process document

From: Stephen Zilles <szilles@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 04:07:29 +0000
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
CC: "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
Mark,
See comments below,
Steve Z

[SZ] I totally agree with the need for early implementation and that was what I was trying to imply with the use of "ideally implemented" in the CR bubble. Do you have suggestions for a better way to convey this point. The catch is that implementation is not required prior to CR; it is only encourage. If you want to require implementation, then that is, as you say below, a bigger question.