ISSUE-100

From: Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 17:51:03 +0100
To: "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
Hi,

I have tried to modify the graphics - and at the same time improve their
accessibility. Sadly the latter job is hard - weak aria implementation
means screen-reader accessibility is limited, and even weaker general SVG
implementation means that for the most part screen readers are getting the
best deal going - which is still rotten.

Anyway, here is a diagram that includes the ability to publish as notes.

I would anticipate having a stripped-down version of this for the start of
chapter 7, as the "standard" path, introduce this version where we talk
about notes and the fact that a WD might end up as a note instead of
moving along the hoped-for path, and then add underneath a similarly
better-annotated and more accessible version of what is already in there
that covers the process of revising a Rec.

rectrack2.svg
(image/svg+xml attachment: rectrack2.svg)