errata handling, thoughts

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 12:09:43 -0800
To: "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
I note that the new document template contains this:

Issue Tracking:
   GitHub
   Inline In Spec
   http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Tracker/products/10

in the header.

I wonder if we can improve this to be a section:

* * * * *

Revisions and Errata

* * * * *

The ‘inline in spec.’ does nothing in the example, by the way.

I believe that as soon as something gets to the right milestone (PR?), the editor’s draft of the revision, and its URL, should always be made.  I also think that we should have a template that will auto-make the errata page, by tabulating Github Issues for the right Repo that have the correct Tag on them.  Can we make a page that gets the parameters from the URL form itself, and then auto-populates itself (title, list of issues, and so on)?