Re: warnings on outdated specs/docs

Okay - but in this case could we just redirect that short name to 2.0?  I
mean, seriously.  That's what we did with RDFa when the short name
changed.  My understanding is that this is what is supposed to happen as a
matter of course when a short name changes.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-syntax/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-rdfa-syntax-20081014/
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-core/
[4] http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/REC-rdfa-core-20150317/