Re: warnings on outdated specs/docs

Delfí Ramírez writes:

> On 25/03/2015 23:48, Steve Faulkner wrote:
>
> > On 25 March 2015 at 22:35, Stephen Zilles <szilles@adobe.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Since the team is allows to make changes to Stylesheets without any other process, Headers and/or Footers could be introduced on historical documents without changing their content, only their Stylesheet.
> >
> > Warnings could be added today with existing CSS, no need to wait.

But what does that warning say?

I think the message is different depending on the spec, i.e. for WCAG
1.0 it says "Look here at WCAG 2.0," and for HTML 4.01 "Look here at
HTML 5.0"

So, still a spec by spec customized message that takes time to create,
and would itself go out of date at some point in the future.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net