Re: Webex details for Process Task Force

On 6/26/2015 9:56 AM, Wayne Carr wrote:
> I thought it was a third :)
>
> Each of the Process CG and AB Task Force that works with the CG should
> switch to GitHub issues as a way to make decisions - so each have
> their own separate GitHub repository and use Issues instead of phone
> calls.  As I understood it, the phone calls were the AB Task Force,
> not the CG.   The AB Task Force controlled what was actually proposed
> (to the full AB I assume, but eventually to the AC), not the Process
> CG.  So, I don't think there has been any delegation to the CG, just a
> discussion in the CG.

No, there was no AB task force.  There were no AB phone calls to develop
Process2015, only weekly CG phone calls.

For Process2015 the AB delegated to the CG to use an open process to
recommend Process2015.  The AB maintained decision authority (that it
has from the W3C Process) to choose whether or not to adopt the CG
recommendations (which it did), and then it used the output of the CG
process to formally take the document for AC approval.  The AC ballot
resulted in 4 formal objections which the Director is currently thinking
about.