Re: Webex details for Process Task Force

Mike,

It's not clear to me which question you are asking.

1. One interpretation is that the AB has previously delegated its formal
process revision responsibility to the CG under a task force led by
Steve Zilles - and you are suggesting that the AB revoke that formal
delegation - instead managing the formal process revision directly and
using GitHub as a means for the community to collaboratively edit the
process and prepare new revisions.  If that is your intent, we can
certainly ask the AB at its July call.

2. A second interpretation is that you want to keep the AB delegation to
the CG, but are recommending that the CG use a different set of tools to
propose revisions.  In that case, the CG would need to reach consensus,
and the opinions of the task force Chair (Steve), document editor
(Chaals McCathie Nevile), and CG Chair (Chaals McCathie Nevile) would be
influential.

Jeff