RE: Process CG process question - was RE: Agenda Process Document Task Force Tuesday, 2 June 2015

> I am surprised that a change that got 4 FOs did not get a reasonable number of other votes.

Did you mean "comments" rather than "votes"?  The preponderance of opinion inside my organization is that the proposed TAG change is a good one, but I didn't see the need to call that out in a comment. If that were a separate ballot question I would have voted for the TAG change.