Re: Suggested Changes to clarify Appeals in the W3C Process Document

Steve,

Thanks for the clean-up.

As a reviewer, it would be interesting to me to have culled out
separately those changes that are intended to clarify the wording (I
believe that this refers to most of the cases), and those substantive
changes that are intended to modify the process.

After a cursory glance, is the only substantive change the introduction
of a possible AC appeal when the Director rejects a positive proposal,
in sections 7.2 and 11?

Jeff