Update Re: Webex details for Process Task Force

From: Maria Auday <maria@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 09:57:44 -0400
Cc: Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>
To: public-w3process@w3.org
Hello,

The Webex reservation for Process Task Force has been updated to the second Monday of every month effective Monday, 13 July.

Topic: Process Task Force
Date: The 2nd Monday of every month, from Monday, July 13, 2015, to no end date
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)

Dial-in: +1-617-324-0000
Access code: 641 501 274

Meeting number: 641 501 274
Meeting password: process