From:   chaals@yandex-team.ru
To:     Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS, Revising W3C Process Community
Group <public-w3process@w3.org>
Date:   01/22/2015 04:27 PM
Subject:        Re: On updating a Submission

23.01.2015, 00:57, "Arnaud Le Hors" <lehors@us.ibm.com>:
Hi,
Having just spent too much time on trying to find out what it takes to
update a Submission I'd like to suggest that the following sentence found
at the end of section 11.3 Acknowledgment of a Submission Request be moved
to its own section titled something like Updating or Revising a Submission
so it can be found more easily:

If the Submitter(s) wishes to modify a document published as the result of
acknowledgment, the Submitter(s) MUST start the Submission process from
the beginning, even just to correct editorial changes.

http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#SubmissionYes

Hi Arnaud, that seems like a simple editorial change.

I propose to make a section "11.5 Revising a published Submission".

cheers

chaals