Re: Suggested response to the Yandex "cannot iive with loosening of TAG participation requiremens"

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 12:14:35 +0300
To: public-w3process@w3.org
message-id: <552F7D7B.2080803@disruptive-innovations.com>
On 16/04/15 11:20, David Singer wrote:

> I find the arguments for relaxing beyond the next election not as strong as those for relaxing up to the next election.

That's where I am 100% in opposition. I find the arguments saying
someone who was elected by AC vote not in capacity to finish a
mandate unacceptable. I hve a compromise proposal: allow people to
finish their mandate but allow only one vote per Member in TAG's
official decisions.
That way, we don't touch elections, we don't touch mandates, and you
still keep your "security". It's also simpler and cleaner.

</Daniel>