Re: An update on Suggested response to the Yandex "cannot iive with loosening of TAG participation requiremens"

From: Wayne Carr <wayne.carr@linux.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 12:07:57 -0700
To: Josh Soref <jsoref@blackberry.com>, "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>

On 2015-04-15 10:24, Josh Soref wrote:
> What happens when there's one Member rep on AB and one Member rep on TAG
> (for the same Member, thus violating the constraint),
> there are two chairs, which chair declares?
The constraint for being on both the AB and TAG is it can't be the same
person.  So, this can't happen by change of affiliation, so that part
should be removed.   Changing who you work for doesn't merge you into
some other person.  So, it can't happen that the same person is on both
- I don't know what I was thinking :)  That simplifies the wording in
the poll.