Re: Suggested response to the Yandex "cannot iive with loosening of TAG participation requiremens"

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 16:24:36 +0200
To: public-w3process@w3.org
message-id: <552D2324.80403@disruptive-innovations.com>
On 14/04/15 09:26, David Singer wrote:

> No, sorry.  That could lead to a situation where a single company has more than one representative for up to two years, which is too long in my opinion.

What you want could lead to a situation where AC's vote is not
followed. I find that issue far worse.

I completely fail seeing the issue behind a Member temporarily having
two seats. We have a ton of WGs having multiple representatives for
some large Members, and there's no problem because we focus on skills.
Why would the TAG be different? Same people, same spirit, same skills,
and better controlled by TimBL himself.

</Daniel>