Re: Suggested response to the Yandex "cannot iive with loosening of TAG participation requiremens"

On 4/13/2015 4:39 AM, chaals@yandex-team.ru wrote:
> For what it's worth, I think this background framing is pretty
> inaccurate :(

It is also not my recollection of what we decided in the CG call.  I
thought we were going to ask the AB (in their role as managing the
process document) what document (and/or alternatives) would go into the
final call.