Re: w3process-ISSUE-124 (WHATWG-blacklist): Normative Reference policy should explicitly black list WHATWG specs [Normative Reference Policy]

On 9/8/14 2:12 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:
> I will support Jeff's assertion that your comments regarding the
> current state of WHATWG's URL specification were inaccurate.

Sorry but I don't understand what I said that is not accurate so I would
appreciate it, if you would please clarify.

> Can you provide a link which describes to what normative reference the
> Progress Events specification proved to be problematic and why?

I think the changes made for the Draft PR in
<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/progress/rev/e42aba3b2853> identifies the WHATWG
references that had to be changed. As for the "why" here, if I
understand what your after, I believe the gist was "make these changes
or no PR/REC" ;-).

-AB