Re: Proposed Process Change Regarding TAG Participation Rules

Hi

I’m not sure how we went from trying to solve the problem of *two* people ending up in the same company by loosening the rule so that we can have up to *three* people from the same company seating at the TAG…

I support that in the case of the two-people conflict occurs, we can live with that until the next election and *not* trigger a special election, but when the regular election arrives, one of them will have to give up with his TAG seat.

I’m definitely not in favour to any additional modification.

Regards,
JC