Re: CfC: create a public list to announce new publications; deadline Oct 15

From: Wayne Carr <wayne.carr@linux.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 22:12:33 -0700
To: "David (Standards) Singer" <singer@apple.com>
CC: public-w3process <public-w3process@w3.org>
off the list

 > I would still like it if the list of documents open for review were
kept on a page somewhere (and I bet itís not hard).

With a little discipline on the part of whoever's posting, the name of
the review and when it ends could be extracted from the review list
archive and put with a link to it on a page that contained all the
active reviews.

Then people could look at it either way.  (review name and "ends date"
wouldn't be bad in the subject line).