Re: 2014 Process: WD -> CR difficulties

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 17:03:07 -0400
To: "David (Standards) Singer" <singer@apple.com>
CC: public-w3process <public-w3process@w3.org>
On 10/7/14 4:55 PM, David (Standards) Singer wrote:
> I think I am on record as preferring a standing page of open public reviews (I donít mind an email as well).

I think the push vs. pull debate here is indeed a personal "preference".
Like Wayne, I prefer a push solution although I'm not opposed to the
standing page, in fact that would indeed be a "nice to have". (My gut
feel is the notification list would be relatively trivial for the team
to implement but I haven't checked.)

So far it appears to be 2:1 in favor of pull so ATM your preference is
noted as an enhancement in
<https://www.w3.org/wiki/DocumentReview#Enhancement_Requests>. Of
course, feedback from others is welcome as are direct updates to the wiki.

-AB