Re: Can we discuss ISSUE-140 (description of Team) please

From: <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 12:49:51 +0200
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Cc: Revising W3C Process Community Group <public-w3process@w3.org>
07.10.2014, 12:38, "Arthur Barstow" <art.barstow@gmail.com>:
> On 10/7/14 3:11 AM, chaals@yandex-team.ru wrote:
>>  to "The Team consists of the W3C paid staff, unpaid interns, and W3C
>>  Fellows."
>
> And/Or just link to <http://www.w3.org/People/>.

I thought about that, but there are some subtleties involved. In essence, the Team manages itself and decides who they are, we foot a large part of the bill, and the Process describes some of the important rights and obligations that are part of the agreement, while keeping out of the day-to-day management.

We need to know there is some kind of entity called "the Team" in order to understand the Process. IMHO, that's enough - unless we *want* to be managing them on behalf of W3C… and I personally think that is basically a terrible idea.