Re: Snapshots (was: w3process-ISSUE-124)

Yes, I think that's helpful; they're not currently binding in any way, and
they don't really indicate "consensus" (unless "ready for implementation"
really means "we all talked it out, hugged, and we think it's good now."
 There should also be a status that says "this is baked, done, shipped, and
is incredibly unlikely to change."  (AKA really long-term normative).