Re: Process Task Force Telcon on 18 November, 2014

Steve,

A candidate AOB is a resolution passed by the AB in its meeting yesterday.

*RESOLUTION: AB input to W3C process CG is that the modification to
election procedures that in the case of a change of affiliation instead
of requiring immediate resignation, we should allow the people to serve
until the next regular election*

Jeff