RE: Process Task Force Telcon on 18 November, 2014

From: Jeff Jaffe [mailto:jeff@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 1:04 PM
To: chaals@yandex-team.ru; Stephen Zilles; public-w3process@w3.org
Cc: ab@w3.org
Subject: Re: Process Task Force Telcon on 18 November, 2014

On 11/17/2014 1:09 PM, chaals@yandex-team.ru<mailto:chaals@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
regrets. Comments on the issues inlineā€¦

17.11.2014, 21:01, "Stephen Zilles" <szilles@adobe.com><mailto:szilles@adobe.com>:

Agenda:

1.      Review Open Action Items
https://www.w3.org/community/w3process/track/actions/open

2.      Issue-129 Remove Coordination Groups<http://www.w3.org/community/w3process/track/issues/129>
I'm unconvinced that we need all this process for one group of people to hold one meeting per week
. I find Mike's argument convincing.

There was discussion on the thread of having a conversation with Judy to close this issue.  Would you be willing to participate in/lead that conversation?

[SZ] I would be happy to participate in such a discussion (OR Judy could participate in a fragment of the regular PDTF meeting if she is available).