RE: Process Task Force Telcon on 18 November, 2014

From: Stephen Zilles <szilles@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 19:14:21 +0000
To: "chaals@yandex-team.ru" <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
CC: "ab@w3.org" <ab@w3.org>
Comments in-line

From: chaals@yandex-team.ru [mailto:chaals@yandex-team.ru]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 10:09 AM
To: Stephen Zilles; public-w3process@w3.org
Cc: ab@w3.org
Subject: Re: Process Task Force Telcon on 18 November, 2014

3.      Issue-144: Chairs are asking for clarification for Wide Review<http://www.w3.org/community/w3process/track/issues/144>

See thread that begins at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-w3process/2014Nov/0130.html

Of the proposals in that mail I support numbers 1, 2, and the first proposed variant of 4, but oppose proposal 3.
[SZ] I am OK with dropping change 3, but would like to know why you oppose proposal 3 which is only saying the Director can take into consideration when the requests for comments were issued (especially relative to the life cycle of the document being considered). Could you elaborate?

Steve Z