ISSUE-129 - coordination groups

From: <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 14:56:30 +0300
To: Revising W3C Process Community Group <public-w3process@w3.org>
If there is really only one coordination group and one person that wants it, maybe it could become a regular meeting among chairs and not need a chunk of the Process document to describe it.

As a Task Force co-ordinator, I am asked to attend both a regular planning meeting, and from time to time ad hoc meetings. This seems a perfectly reasonable thing to do without a chapter in the Process document telling me to do so.

cheers

Chaals