Re: Updated [Was: UI Mockup [Was: CfC: create a public list to announce new publications; deadline Oct 15]]

From: <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 21:37:07 +0300
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Cc: public-w3process Community Group <public-w3process@w3.org>
10.11.2014, 21:19, "Arthur Barstow" <art.barstow@gmail.com>:
> On 11/10/14 1:17 PM, Ian Jacobs wrote:
>>  I think that the "get review" list is not the right list for the
>>  "final spec" announcement.

I don't think it is the right list for CG final report announcement, but I think it would be useful to cc the announcements to that list.

> What list is?

Good question. Other than the CG's own mailing list.

Does it depend on the CG? Some might be happy just to have done their thing and go home, but others are clearly aiming to transition to WG (see the issue on whether w should describe these things in the Process…)