Proposed list for all First/Final CG report announcements

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 12:29:55 -0600
Cc: public-w3process Community Group <public-w3process@w3.org>
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>

On Nov 10, 2014, at 12:18 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/10/14 1:17 PM, Ian Jacobs wrote:
>> I think that the "get review" list is not the right list for the "final spec" announcement.
>
> What list is?

Good point. We send announcements automatically to the relevant CG's public mailing list, but we don't cc a single list for all announcements. They are announced on the CG home page with other news, but we have no single list just for the final report announcements.

How about public-cg-report-announce where all first drafts and final report announcements are sent?

Ian

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447