Re: Updated [Was: UI Mockup [Was: CfC: create a public list to announce new publications; deadline Oct 15]]

On 11/10/14 11:35 AM, Ian Jacobs wrote:
> On Nov 9, 2014, at 10:02 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I also recommend all XG Final Report publications get announced on this list. (I think this is especially important if the Consortium does indeed move to a work flow where the creation of a new WG is blocked until all of its REC track deliverables have some type of "spec" available.)
> I'm not sure I understand the parenthetical comment.

Please consider the above a request to announce the publication of CG
Final Reports on the proposed list. (If there is a better/preferred way
for me to make this request, please let me know.)

-Thanks, AB