Re: Updated [Was: UI Mockup [Was: CfC: create a public list to announce new publications; deadline Oct 15]]

On Nov 7, 2014, at 12:03 AM, chaals@yandex-team.ru wrote:

> 07.11.2014, 03:02, "Ian Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>:
>> On Nov 4, 2014, at 4:08 PM, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:
>
>>>  Hi Art,
>>>
>>>  Here's a rudimentary UI to make it easier for chairs and team contacts to send these review notices:
>>>  http://www.w3.org/2014/11/getreview/
>
> Thanks for adding Working Drafts. But since they are the common case (there is one FPWD, hopefully only one CR, and so on) why put them so far down.
>
> Also, why not call it "Working Draft" in the menu, instead of offering just alphabet soup? And nit-picking, Editor's draft isn't strictly a process state, and precr isnt one at all.
>
> There is a limited time during which there will be Last Calls or CRs under the 2005 process.
>
> Since we're going for bare-bones anyway, please use a date picker for dates.

I have added a date picker. It is more JS than I think is necessary (I used JQuery + Zebra_Datepicker). I welcome suggestions for other ways to provide a date picker (that require less code).

Ian

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447