Re: Require security review before FPWD

We could probably overload the WebAppSec list for a dicussion, as it's
seeing a post-TPAC rebound in participation (and is also rechartering).
That might also be a reasonable place to publish a Note, assuming the TAG
doesn't want to pick it up. (+Brad Hill)

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)