RE: Proposed Process Change Regarding TAG Participation Rules

[SZ] I think calling for consensus is a good way to proceed, but please do it with a specific suggested textual change to the Process Document so we do not have to repeat the process when wording is created. I had suggested such a change, but David pointed out that my change left an ambiguous whether having two TAG participants from the same company was still not allowed. I think a change to Section 2.5.1 Advisory Board and Technical Architecture Group Participation Constraints saying something like:
"A Member organization is permitted at most one participant on the TAG, except when this is caused by a change of affiliation of an existing participant and then this situation must be resolved to the Member having one participant at the next scheduled election."