Re: Call for Consensus - "Use 'Schulze STV' for voting"

On May 18, 2014, at 4:31 PM, Nottingham, Mark <mnotting@akamai.com> wrote:

> Ah, but this isn’t a business

Well then, you're not a customer and no one needs to care what you want, right? :)

A business case - as in, a clear explanation of the problem and why you believe the proposed solution fixes it - seems entirely reasonable. I doubt it'd hurt if you want to achieve 'adequate support in the AC'?