Call for Consensus - "Use 'Schulze STV' for voting"

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 02:02:20 +0200
To: "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
Hi,

this issue has run around for a long time. This is a first attempt to
record a *consensus* among this group, on the following proposition:

For elections where there is more than one candidate to be chosen, such as
TAG and AB elections, W3C should adopt the Schulze method of determining
the winners as described in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schulze_STV

Please vote in reply to this thread, before May 30. I will tally the
results on 1 June (although they will be public, so anyone else can do so
too).

Please do not reply to this thread *except* to vote.

Silence will be considered assent to any consensus position, without
prejudice to other preferences. (In english, not voting means "I don't
really care right now").

cheers

Chaals