Voting CG

From: Jean-Charles (JC) Verdiť <jicheu@yahoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 10:15:29 +0200
To: "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>, W3C Members <w3c-ac-forum@w3.org>
[x-post public-w3process and w3 ac forum]

Dear AC Reps and W3 Process members,

Following last week discussions and support from five AC members, a
voting CG has been setup [1] to discuss what sort of changes could be
applied to the current voting system which is seen as broken by various
AC Reps.

If you feel compelled to participate and offer your input on the topic,
please join the CG! I appreciate that a few people voiced they would
like to see the discussion happen in other places (typically w3process)
but I believe it's better to spend our energy on the discussion itself
rather than on discussing about where the discussion might happen ;)

I look forward to reading you there :)

Regards
JC

[1] http://www.w3.org/community/voting/