Re: Draft [transition-request] PR for the W3C Process Document (revised)

On 5/1/2014 12:12 AM, Stephen Zilles wrote:
> All,
>
> The Advisory Board and its Process Document Task Force would like to
> request the transition to PR of
>

>     Title
>
>         World Wide Web Consortium Process Document
>
>     URL
>
>         http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process/
>
>     Editors' draft
>
>         https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/raw-file/default/cover.html

We should snapshot this to someplace else for the AC review.

I propose www.w3.org/2014/05/Process-20140506

I am happy to help make that happen.

And somewhat contrary to our practice for Technical Reports I propose
that we not change the version at /Consortium/Process until a new
Process has been adopted.

-Ralph