Re: [NEW!] Mailing list and tracker devoted to pubrules development

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 15:13:37 -0400
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
CC: public-w3process <public-w3process@w3.org>
On 3/24/14 2:45 PM, ext Ian Jacobs wrote:
> On Mar 24, 2014, at 12:47 PM, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:
>
>> Can you tell me whether this resource addresses the question [1] to your satisfaction?
> Where [1] is:
>   http://www.w3.org/2013/09/normative-references

That appears to primarily contain a bunch of questions so, no, it
doesn't appear to be useful to understand the transparent and public
rules, guidelines, requirements and such regarding WHATWG references for
the various spec milestones (FPWD, LC, CR, ...).

(This thread is another example
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2013OctDec/0862.html> of
the issue.)

-AB