Re: [NEW!] Mailing list and tracker devoted to pubrules development

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 12:56:30 -0400
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
CC: Prod <spec-prod@w3.org>, "Chairs@w3.org Chairs" <Chairs@w3.org>, public-w3process <public-w3process@w3.org>
Since there is YA issue regarding WHATWG references and publications
([1]), rather than use the new obscure list with single-digit membership
for related discussions, please close the new list and use
public-w3process instead.

The w3process group already has a related Tracker product for these issues:

[[
Details on Product Publication Rules (aka PubRules)
<https://www.w3.org/community/w3process/track/products/12>

* Issue-71: Define PubRules for WHATWG references
<https://www.w3.org/community/w3process/track/issues/71>

* Issue-73: Pub Rules' rules, maintenance, evolution, etc. should be
transparent and Public
<https://www.w3.org/community/w3process/track/issues/73>
]]

-Thanks, AB