Re: [NEW!] Mailing list and tracker devoted to pubrules development

Since there is YA issue regarding WHATWG references and publications
([1]), rather than use the new obscure list with single-digit membership
for related discussions, please close the new list and use
public-w3process instead.

The w3process group already has a related Tracker product for these issues:

[[
Details on Product Publication Rules (aka PubRules)
<https://www.w3.org/community/w3process/track/products/12>

* Issue-71: Define PubRules for WHATWG references
<https://www.w3.org/community/w3process/track/issues/71>

* Issue-73: Pub Rules' rules, maintenance, evolution, etc. should be
transparent and Public
<https://www.w3.org/community/w3process/track/issues/73>
]]

-Thanks, AB