Re: Don't disclose election results

On 6/4/2014 6:44 PM, Delfi Ramirez wrote:

> Dear all:
>
> I have been quietly and deeply following yourconversation/discussion
> about the possibility to introduce democratic procedural methods for
> the W3C.

I would be interested in why you think the current election methods are
not democratic.

There are many ways to run an election; each has advantages and
disadvantages.  Some have argued passionately on this thread for STV;
others have said that is too complicated.  But in any case, I don't
understand why it would be characterized as not democratic.