Re: Disclosure and information proposal

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 08:10:11 +0200
To: public-w3process@w3.org
On 05/06/2014 01:47, Michael Champion (MS OPEN TECH) wrote:

> That’s where there is no consensus.

Technically, consensus is determined by all ACs during a review, not
by this Task Force, right? I am under the impression we have established
a second level of decision here and I am not sure I agree with it.
So I think this TF's mission should be to list the suggested models
and submit them to ACs for review, not be a filter.

</Daniel>