Re: How to reach AC Newbies and why is there such a Large "Silent Majority"? [Was: Re: Don't disclose election results]

On 6/4/14 11:41 AM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> On 6/4/14 11:02 AM, Nottingham, Mark wrote:
>> Fixing this sort of thing needs a deep look into UX, not just band-aids.
>
> Well, duh.

Mark - sorry for using the above. I didn't mean to misrepresent your
important comment which I agree with.

> But history suggests that asking the Staff to work on a `boil the
> ocean` approach is likely to result in a YA "sure, but first we need
> mo' money, mo' money, mo' money" type response (as was the case with a
> broad request for roadmap work).

(For those not familiar with `In Living Color` and the `mo money` ref,
here's a snippet that provides some context
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1XCf9gEu7E>).