Re: Don't disclose election results

On 04/06/2014 17:36 , Sylvain Galineau wrote:
>>> IMHO no matter which way you dice it 25% isn't high.
> It's a clear signal the AB is simply unimportant to 75% of the
> members. And it's possible that this is specific to the AB. Not sure
> how, but I'd like to know. Do we know what TAG turnout is like,
> incidentally?

TAG turnout is similar, at least over recent elections.

I don't think that you can jump to such a conclusion so easily. In a lot
of companies, handling AC stuff is given to someone who doesn't get
allotted time to work on it. I have seen people for whom it is "yeah,
this is important we should really do something, but I'll have to look
at it in a couple weeks when I get a sec..."