Result Re: Call for Consensus - "Use 'Schulze STV' for voting"

On Fri, 16 May 2014 02:02:20 +0200, Charles McCathie Nevile
<chaals@yandex-team.ru> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> this issue has run around for a long time. This is a first attempt to
> record a *consensus* among this group, on the following proposition:
>
> For elections where there is more than one candidate to be chosen, such
> as TAG and AB elections, W3C should adopt the Schulze method of
> determining the winners as described in
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schulze_STV

This proposition clearly did not gain consensus for nor against.

It appears that there is something close to consensus to request further
data about the way votes are distributed (anonymously in all respects),
and perhaps even for a further experiment. If someone wants to champion
that immediately, please do so. I'm thinking about the issue. Plus, I am
quite busy for the next couple of months...

cheers

Chaals