RE: Proposal to create Public list for the AB [Was: Re: w3process-ISSUE-104 (AB-transparency): AB should conduct all non-sensitive e-mail on a Public or Member list [Advisory Board]]

Clarification (thanks to Jeff, Coralie and Art who are all faster than I) -- I am not on the AB list.  I didn't realize Art cc'd the Process list in a clever way.

Bye again -- Ann