From: Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>
To: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
Sent: Tue, Feb 18, 2014 19:34:26 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: New chapter 7 draft

Chaals,

I don't think that my two previous email review comments have been
addressed.

1. I still see confusion between 7.4 CR and 7.4.1 Revising a CR.  In
7.4.1 Revising a CR, there is no listed requirement for the Director to
announce the publication and begin an AC review.  But I assume we would
want that to happen since it is essentially a new CR document.

Perhaps it is implied because we are implying (in 7.4.1) that it is a
revised CR - hence it must go through CR processing.  But I don't think
it is clear.  And it is further muddled because we give the WG 5
bulleted actions to accomplish in 7.4.1 - rather than finding a way to
collapse them into 7.4.

2. Once a document is in PR, I would think that "at risk" features can
no longer be dropped.  But 7.5 seems to say that we still MAY remove
features.

Jeff