Re: Please make the "Positive Work Environment Task Force" statement a living doc

On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 13:51:54 +0100, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:

> Hi Coralie, All,
>
> Earlier today I saw a nice article about email etiquette [1] and it made
> me think of this doc:
>
>    Positive Work Environment Task Force
> <http://www.w3.org/2007/06/PWET-statement-of-principles.html>
>
> I think it would be useful for this doc to include some type of "related
> resources" information (e.g. [1]), and to encourage others to keep this
> document "alive". As such, how about moving it to a Public wiki or GH?
>
> [My apologies if this is this isn't the `right` list for this thread but
> do let me know which Public list is appropriate.]
>
> -Thanks, AB
>
> [1]
> <http://thenextweb.com/entrepreneur/2014/01/30/never-send-negative-emails/#!t3QLV>

Dear Art,

The doc you refer to has been obsoleted by this draft
<https://www.w3.org/2012/03/cepc.html> [member-only for now].

The status is:
To release the work, some parts of the procedures and the ombuds part
[team-only for now] need to be ironed out.

I'm going to work internally to get that ball rolling (again).

We have some open issues that the task force deemed not blocking:
   https://www.w3.org/2011/07/Positive-Work-Environment-TF.html#Open
[member-only]

Before moving the work to a wiki or github, it needs to be reviewed by the
AB. Part of the AB review can be that the Team recommends the work ends up
on a wiki/github, if that is what the task force wants. I will bring your
feedback to the task force.

Cheers,
Coralie

--