Re: ACTION REQUIRED: Call for Consensus: Proposed Process Change Regarding TAG Participation Rules; Respond by December 8, 2014

> On Dec 11, 2014, at 5:31 , JC Verdié <jicheu@yahoo.fr> wrote:
>
> It looks to me like there’s more than 1 people supporting the proposed change, but there’s so much noise that it’s hard to tell if the others “don’t care”, “can live with or without” or are strongly opposed.

I *think* we have

* support from a plurality (a conveniently vague word, as I am unsure how many, but it’s more than one)
* opposition from Chaals (details coming, I understand; I think he prefers the status quo)
* and I think we have “would prefer more but can live with it” from a plurality, but I am not sure.  Pretty sure that this is Dan’s position, not so sure about Sam and Daniel.