Re: [AB project] call for W3C synchronization and consistency

If W3C sync means that

- all work which W3C and close friends do is on the web
- all work is in a distributed version control system somewhere
- that includes a copy in data form of all the social interactions -- the entire state of e.g. github (see eg mnot)
- there is a community-edited list of all these places
- there is a W3C-run process which watches these and keeps a a backup copy

then I think it should be done

Tim