Re: Feedback on Process-20140801 section 14

On Wed, 13 Aug 2014 23:12:41 +0200, <timeless@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm sorry that I didn't send this feedback on [1] earlier, I've been
> busy. ‎
>
> {Section 14 Acknowledgments}
>
>> The following individuals, either through the Revising W3C Process
>> Community Group or independently
>> Anne van Kesteren, Steve Zilles (Adobe Systems).
>
> s/,/, and/

Oops. I meant to do this today and missed it. It will happen in the next
editor's draft (probably out next week)

>> The following individuals participated in the preparation of W3C
>> Process Documents,
>> including this draft, while serving (at different times) on the W3C
>> Advisory Board
>
> I had trouble understanding "Process Documents, including this draft" to
> mean things including [2].

Note that today's editor's draft aims to simplify this considerably:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/raw-file/default/cover.html#acks

cheers (and thanks for the comments. I'll get to the rest of them as I go…)

Chaals