Feedback on Process-20140801 section 14

From: <timeless@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 17:12:41 -0400
To: public-w3process@w3.org
I'm sorry that I didn't send this feedback on [1] earlier, I've been busy. ‎

{Section 14 Acknowledgments}

> The following individuals, either through the Revising W3C Process Community Group or independently
> Anne van Kesteren, Steve Zilles (Adobe Systems).

s/,/, and/

> The following individuals participated in the preparation of W3C Process Documents,
> including this draft, while serving (at different times) on the W3C Advisory Board

I had trouble understanding "Process Documents, including this draft" to mean things including [2].

[1] http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801
[2] http://www.w3.org/2004/02/Process-20040205/acks.html#acks‎