Feedback on Process-20140801 section 11

From: <timeless@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 17:11:31 -0400
To: public-w3process@w3.org
I'm sorry that I didn't send this feedback on [1] earlier, I've been busy.
‎
{Section 11 Member Submission Process}

> The request MUST also answer the following questions.

s/./:/

> What proprietary technology is required to implement the areas addressed by the request,
> and what terms are associated with its use?

s/its/their/ -- I read proprietary technology in the plural.

> The Team sends a validation notice to the Submitter(s) once the Team has reviewed a Submission request and judged it complete and correct.

What happens if it isn't valid? Does the Team send a failed-in-validation notice?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801‎